Traditional phone systems are a thing of past. Landlines are expensive, rigid, and inconvenient, so why not help your end customers to modernize their business’ phone systems? Hosted Private Branch Exchange (PBX) uses cloud technology to make calls instead of a traditional phone line, granting your clients greater connectivity, more features, and reduced costs.
Why Choose A Cloud Hosted PBX Solution From CPU?
- Hosted PBX phones slash prices compared to tradition phone systems, allowing your clients to reallocate funds to other areas of their business that need attention.
- Your end customers’ connectivity and means of collaboration improve, allowing them to stay connected and in-the-loop even when they’re on the go.
- A wide range of innovative features makes client communications easier and more effective, helping to increase productivity and improve their workflow.
CPU, Inc. is proud to partner with businesses that want to deliver effective telephony solutions to their end customers.
- Our team of experts works with you to choose the best-Hosted PBX solutions for your clients’ unique needs. We customize our services to set you up with the Hosted PBX solution that best serves your business.
- Hosted PBX lets end customers work from their home, a hotel, or on their cell phone while still being connected to the same office telephone system as the rest of the company.
- Hosted PBX solutions are designed with modern businesses in mind. The CPU, Inc. team understands that technology is constantly changing, so we make sure you’re getting the best-Hosted PBX services available on the market for your customers.
- With features like conference calling, auto attendant, voicemail to e-mail transcription, and so much more, your clients’ daily operations become easier to manage as communication improves exponentially.
Hosted PBX technology is ideal for your end customers’ businesses, providing a simple configuration for additional employees, new offices, and teleworkers. Contact CPU, Inc. today at (877) 373-8808 or email@example.com to partner and deliver Hosted PBX.