CPU, Inc. Offers Reliability, Interoperability & Redundancy
CPU provides complete geographic coverage, and a turn-key hosted infrastructure enabling you to focus on your business needs. Your Cloud Hosting Services will be housed in 6 geographically diverse data centers:
- Austin, Texas
- Lenoir, North Carolina
- Manhattan, New York
- Secaucus, New Jersey
- Santa Clara, California
- San Jose, California
We Protect Your Data Like It’s Our Own
Our Data Centers Provide The Highest-Security & Physical Protection You Can Find
- IP-DVR Cameras and Perimeter Fencing – Our data center facilities are secured by perimeter fencing with 360-degree-view IP-DVR cameras.
- Multiple and Diverse Utility Feeds – Multiple feeds provide a completely redundant and continually operating facility that has a secure private environment.
- Biometrically Scanners & Card Readers – All entrances and many locations throughout our data centers require the use of a personalized security badge and fingerprint scanner.
- Mantrap Entries – All of our data centers employ mantrap or double mantrap entries in order to strictly maintain the flow of people through entry points.
- Air-Side Economization – In geographies with suitable temperature and humidity conditions, air-side economizers pull colder outside air into the facility for cooling purposes, rather than using recirculated mechanically-cooled air from inside the data center.
- Water-Side Economizers – These use the evaporative cooling capacity of a cooling tower to produce chilled water during colder months, rather than utilizing chillers.
- Hot/Cold Aisle Containment – All of our facilities deploy cabinet lineups in hot- and cold-aisle configurations so hot exhaust air and cold intake air remain isolated from one another.
- Redundant & Diverse Paths To The Internet – Redundancy is essential. If you have a single point of failure and it fails you, then you have nothing to rely on. This won’t happen with our data centers.
- Power Protection & Generators – If the power goes out, our data centers keep running.
- Bandwidth Provided By Major Tier-1 Carriers – A Tier-1 Carrier has a direct connection to the Internet and the networks it uses to deliver voice and data services.
- Connectivity Provided By 5 Diverse Fiber Operators – The largest data connections on the Internet.
- Fire Detection & Suppression Systems – Fire protection systems include fire alarms, automatic fire detection, and automatic fire suppression systems that extinguish fires without human intervention.
- Storage Distribution Across Multiple Datacenters – Utilizes a unique Network Connected-Error Correction Code with High-Efficiency and Resilience.
- An Infrastructure Using Cisco Compute Hosts, Routers and Switches – Allows us to scale service delivery and simplify requirements for data center setup, management, power, cooling, and cabling.
Our Data Centers provide 99.99% reliability with 24/7 monitoring services. Security is number one on our priority list so we ensure our data centers are the best you can find anywhere in the world.