The New Year often brings a new direction, a new way of doing things and a reboot in a way. 2019 is here, and it’s time to chart a new course for your business technology, and the Cloud is the perfect solution to set your course towards. Are you ready to take your business to new heights in 2019 and soar to success?
Welcome to 2019. Do you have your New Year’s resolutions in place? Are you sticking to them?… Maybe it’s time to shed a few of those nasty pounds that have been hanging on. Maybe it’s time to follow that new career path that you’ve been passionate about. And for some, it’s finally time to chart a course to the Cloud.
The Cloud for some has been a scary thought… “Wait, put all of my company information in the Cloud? What about the security of that information? Who has access to it? Can anyone see it?”
Yes, it can be scary. However, it doesn’t have to be.
When we travel to new places, we often find a local tour guide to help us. When a mountain climber climbs Mount Everest, no matter how experienced they are, they have a Sherpa to help chart the course. Why?… Experience.
Moving to the Cloud also requires the skill of someone who knows the landscape. The Cloud can be a difficult place to navigate if you don’t know where you’re going or how to get there. You need the skills of a trusted partner who can help you chart the course.
Why?… Well, there are many options when it comes to cloud computing:
This is where your Cloud Partner can help you chart the right course to the Cloud. You need a proven partner to help make your move to the Cloud successful.
1. They Will Provide A Robust And Reliable Service. They’ll deliver a cloud solution that’s stable and reliable, and that you can be proud to offer your customers. The right Cloud Partner will support you with their technical knowledge and help you with cloud solution designs and management. And they will stay abreast of the latest trends in cloud computing and pass these benefits on to you so you’ll look good to your customers.
2. They’ll Provide The Behind-The-Scenes Support You Need For Your Customers. When you need answers to questions for your customers, the right cloud partner will be there to give you behind-the-scenes advice. You won’t have to wait for days to get the support you need. No hanging on the phone waiting for an expert. Look for a Cloud Partner who will take the time to understand your business, and who provides you with your own account manager that you can call when you need support. The right cloud partner will get right back to you so you can answer your customers’ questions and concerns effectively and expeditiously. And if you want them to step in and assist a customer, they should do this on your behalf.
3. They’ll Ensure That The Cloud Services You Provide Your Customers Are Always Secure. Security is always on your customers’ minds. Many don’t trust that their data will be stored or transmitted securely. With right Cloud Partner, you’ll be assured that the files your customers entrust to the Cloud remain private and stored in world-class data centers. You should be confident that the cloud services you provide follow proven best practices for security.
4. The Right Cloud Partner Will Help You Grow Your MSP Business. With years of experience in providing cloud services, your Cloud Partner should know what you need to benefit from their services. With a robust solution that’s reliable, secure and always available, you’ll look good to your customers, your reputation will excel, and your MSP business grow through word-of-mouth referrals as it should. The right Cloud Partner will help you develop a cloud technology plan to support your MSP’s growth. One who will let you tap into their development program so you can work as a team and achieve the success you’re looking for by selling their Cloud.
5. Your Cloud Partner Should Help You Profit From Their Service. They will offer cloud services that you can sell and make a profit. They should price their cloud reasonably so you can pass services on to your customers and make money without overcharging them.
6. The Right Cloud Partner Will Have Compliance & Certification Requirements Built Into Their Solution. You won’t have to worry about PCI compliance if your Cloud Partner has taken care of this on their end. The Right Cloud Partner will let you promote this benefit so your MSP doesn’t have to go through the lengthy process of certification.
7. The Right Cloud Partner Will Provide The Help You Need To Sell Their Solution. They should provide educational and sales information to help you promote their solution. You should also have flexible branding options that include either white-labeling or co-branding. The right Cloud Partner can also help you target new markets.
Looking for the right Cloud Partner? Let’s connect. Reach out to us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or on your favorite social media network. We can discuss the advantages that a strategic relationship with a cloud services company focused on helping you provides. Make 2019 your year to soar to success!
If you or your clients have more questions, check out the Tech Articles on our website. We update them all the time. Here are a few examples: